- The Bills won the toss and elected to receive. That is a change, they normally defer to the second half when they win the toss. They didn't have anything special up their sleeve though as they went three and out.
- Ralph Wilson Stadium was more than half empty and very quiet. There were quite a few cheers when Tebow was making plays as there seemed to be almost as many Tebow/Bronco fans as Bills fans.
- Chan Gailey continues to play it way too conservative. Two missed field goals in the first quarter never should have happened. They have nothing to lose so they should be going for it on 4th and relatively short in Broncos territory.
- Why is Gailey so in love with Tashard Choice? I know he had him in Georgia Tech but his regime drafted C.J. Spiller. He constantly went to Choice again on third downs and in the red zone when Spiller is a much more talented player.
- The Bills broke a string of 18 straight failed third down conversions when Fitzpatrick hit Stevie Johnson on a 55 yard catch and run. It was the longest pass completion of Johnson's career.
Many would say all the Bills did today was hurt where they will pick in the draft. I say on this Christmas Eve it was nice to see the Bills make big plays again and get a victory. After seven straight losses the great start of the season seems like it happened years ago. For one day only the Bills gave their fans a holiday present. A nice win that hurt the playoff chances of the Denver Tebows. They also made the great Tim Tebow look bad. It may cost them a few spots in the draft but the way they draft does it matter?
The Bills close out the season in Foxboro to take on the Patriots. New England will likely get revenge for the Bills win earlier this season.